Here you can search and view our site Knowledge Base.
To find a specific article, use KB-article number format (ex. KB-1)
| Article number: kb-10|
|Q. Setup E-mail Forwarding|
A. The process of setting up e-mail forwarding depends on whether you are using the free e-mail forwarding provided by our domain name service... or if you host your web site with QTH.com or other provider. These instructions will assist you either way:
As always, if you have questions or problems, please contact us.
- Log in at http://billing.qth.com
- Click "My Account"
- Click the "View/Edit" next to "Number of Domains in Your Account"
- Click the "M" (for Manage) next to your domain.
- VERY IMPORTANT!! On the right side of the screen toward the top, you will see the Expiration Date of your domain and something called "Nameservers".
- If it says "Nameservers: Custom", this means that you are hosting your e-mail somewhere else -- perhaps with QTH.com's web and e-mail hosting, or perhaps with another provider. So, you will NOT use this site to modify your e-mail forwarding. Check with your web hosting provider for e-mail forwarding instructions. If you are paying for web hosting through QTH.com, you can manage your e-mail by going into your web hosting cPanel Control Panel. If you do not remember how to use the cPanel, you can get the instructions e-mailed to you by following the directions HERE.
- If it says "Nameservers: Default", Click "E-mail Forwarding" on the left side and you can set up your e-mail forwarding at this point.
|This page has been viewed 5060 times|
Return to Search